Thursday 15 April 2010

I'm back and ready to run

Mexico was fantastic, Helly looked stunning and the wedding was sooo romantic.
The weather was great, the sea warm and the food and drink at an arms length and free all day and night.
My tan is pretty good but I feel it fading fast, I will have to get out running in the sunshine to top it up.
I went to the gym three times while away and stepped up the running pace but only ran for about 10mins.
Since being back only 2 days I have not been running anywhere must start getting back into a routine but I think my systems just getting over the jetlag.
I have not weighed myself yet but feel that those Pina Coladas may have taken their toll.
Thanks to Marmites Nan and Grampy for looking after him so well and also to Fish for keeping Leona Company (she is really missing you!) and the house safe/clean.

Not running tomorrow as I'm giving Platelets but really have to put some serious effort into making a proper running plan and then sticking to it.

Tight Laces to you All x

No comments:

Post a Comment