Friday 26 March 2010

Jog On

So this is my last post before my hols and Helly's wedding in Mexico, Helly even more exited now, must remember to pack my Bridesmaids Dress and Shoes! Oh yeh and the fishing rod and snorkel!

My running has been lacsidasical this week no real structure to it at all, I went out on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and meandered around. I did pick the pace up for the Thursday run as it was a little shorter as I had to run to the pub to pick the car up! I will definitely write a better stricter running programme for when I get back, now I have my base fitness up and got in the routing or running I can work a bit harder. I think I will go for a couple of runs while on holiday, just to keep in the swing of things, it will be hot but should be quiet early in the mornings.

Can't wait to finish work today and start relaxing I am going to try and enjoy the anticipation of the hol.

Can't really think of anything funny that has happened this week! Enjoyed a lovely meal with in-laws on Wednesday and especially enjoyed the VPA (not VPL as I called it when ordering!)Ale from Brill, yummy stuff. And took delight in having a big big burger, unlike Uncle Christopher who had a weeny one (burger that is!).

Will let you know how I get on with running on hol when I get back,

Tight Laces and Lots of Sun lotion to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment