Tuesday 2 March 2010

Lazy Bones

After my biggest run so far through the slurry I have been a bit lax, Monday morning I wandered/shuffles/jogged around the central playing fields. I found anything more interesting than running including the lovely sun rise which I cursed myself for not bringing my camera with me. Saying that it has been raining or cloudy for the last 4 months so shouldn't chastise myself too much, I found the new skateboard park pretty intruiging as I stopped to look at the plans and progress of the constuction firm for the 4th time this week.

After a lovely work free week last week it was a bit of a shock going back. That may have resulted in what I think is a ear infection (not as bad as when I couldn't hardly stand up through dizzyness) but feel a bit vague, dizzy and got earache. So I hope to go for a 3 miler tommorow (wed). Although Hubby may get lumbered with doggy walk again!

Batesy mate, have you decided which 10k we re doing yet or are you just going to nag me about not updating my blog enough?

My goal on the Garmin this week is to run 12 miles in the week, I was 3 miles short last week, feeling fitter as the weeks go on so should complete that this week.

Tight laces to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment