Thursday 25 February 2010

Runs getting longer

As I have had the week off this week I have been on a couple of longer runs, when I say long one was 3.3 miles and one was 4.25 miles. I did run without stopping which is pretty good. I definately feel that my fitness is getting much better.

I have stopped weighing myself everyday now coz it was getting me down, I will weigh myself at the end of this week, I should have lost as I have worked hard although an evening with my faithful friend Carlsberg at the Fleur may not have helped!

On the run this morning I ran to the allotment to check on the garlics and onions, they were ok in case your wondering, then back home. Thought I saw Andrea Turner on the run back home but not sure, then took a detour trying a new footpath, Bad idea, I ended up in the middle of a farm ankle deep in slurry! (my poor new running trainers) couldn't find the footpath but luckily the farmer came over and directed me the right way, he advised me to stick to the straw at the sides which was slightly better but smelled very bad all the way home. Washed the dog and my trainers when I got back they look much more worn in now!

My next challenge is 6 miles, I will let you know how I get on,

Tight and mucky laces to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment