Monday 15 February 2010

Busy but still running

As you can probably tell by my lack of posts, I have been a little busy both at work and socially. But not to busy to do my runs you will be pleased to hear.

I had another great hour session with "Mr Massage Man" and I could have laid there all day, calves are feeling good and achilles aren't too painful.

So this week I have been for a run on Wednesday (2.4 miles), and Sunday (3 Miles non-stop) and this morning only 1.5 miles but was feeling a little tired from Sundays run. I have been using my Garmin and its fab, now I run with the heart rate monitor on aswell so I can see how hard im running.

Feel like fitness is gradually getting better but not too much change in the weight, people say muscle weighs more than fat so i'm hoping thats why its not changing much.

Went for a massive shop on saturday and got loads of fruit and veg so hopefully eat a bit more of that to complement my training.

Tight Laces to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment