Sunday 21 February 2010

Hentastic

I have had my knuckles rapped this weekend for not doing more regular posts. I wasn't sure if anyone was reading the blog so slacked off! Nic thanks for letting me know I will make sure I do better.

Helly Belly had her Hen do this weekend out in that big ole London Town. It was great fun and very hectic, don't worry John, Helly behaved although those Policemen just wouldn't leave her alone, you know what they say about a bloke in uniform! Although I think they were hanging around because Helly was blindfolded, doing Martial Arts Swings with a large stick, and took a while to knock the head of a donkey hung on a sign post in Leicester Square! All good fun really. Can't wait til the big day in Mexico.
Sister Act was great I want to be a singing nun when I get older! Looks like fun.

Down to running business now, went for a run on Mon (3 Miles), Tues (1.5 Miles) and Fri (2.5 Miles), think its becoming more of a routine now but still no weight lost but feeling more toned. Got a trendy short new hair cut with blond highlights. Makes me look thinner and suits me much better, bank account took a bit of a battering though.

Not running this weekend, walked a couple of miles in London to the bus stop so will leave it at that. My hip is giving me a bit of jip at the moment so will have to see how that goes, Paul says I will get lots of aches and pain and running (or in my case shuffling) is pretty intense so may have to again raid my piggy bank for "Mr Massage Man's" Services.

To finish I thought I'd share a little funny story about a conversation with my mother in Law on Friday. I am well known for my mis-hearing of words amongst family and friends but this was slightly embarrassing. When she asked the question "How are you getting on with the Dogging" I racked my brain to think what she meant! I answered with a update how well we are walking the the dog and how he's getting on with Flyball, she politely informed me that she'd said Jogging not Dogging, when we all burst out laughing!

You might be lucky and get an update on the next blog about our day's fishing next week!

Tight Laces to you all x

1 comment:

  1. Lucy, you do make me chuckle...when I read about Friday it still was very funny..
    I'm proud of what you're putting yourself through. Jogging or should I say dogging is not very considerate on the joints.

    ReplyDelete