Friday 5 March 2010

3 runs and a limp this week

Don't worry for once its not me thats limping! Its the dog, was on my way on wednesday for a longish run and had to cut it short for limpalong Marmite that was lagging behind. He has rested for a few days and came for a shortish run today and seemed fine so not sure what was wrong!

I went for a run on Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week, which is the kind of pattern I want to get into and a longish run planned for Sunday.

Again been really busy with work and Band so havn't really done much very interesting this week, oh apart from becoming a Boccia Referee and entering the National Ladies Angling Championships in June, will have to work out how my training for both of these will fit together!

Hubby's birthday today so got a few celebratons planned, not sure he appreciated the bunch of flowers I bought him!, its brightened up the lounge though.

Have had a bit of pain in the jaw this week (hopefully not due to too much talking) I reckon its temporomandibular dysfunction from my google search, but got a doctors appointment booked for next week.


Tight Laces to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment