Friday 19 March 2010

Longest Run Yet

Not by much though, I did 4.5 miles this morning, was up at about 6.15am to give enough time for a run, shower and to get to Kent for work. Felt good for the first 3 miles but slowed down a lot for the last bit, although I kept plodding along.

I went for a run on Monday and Tuesday but only for a bout 2 miles on each.

Had some Holiday injections on Wednesday so had a couple of days off running, did I mention our 2 week holiday in Mexico thats coming up? Helly Belly mate, can't wait to see an honest woman made of you! I had a little practice dealing with the heat of Mexico this afternoon, as I was sat on the M25 in a mahusive traffic Jam I cranked up the heat, shut my eyes and thought of Mexico. Although in reality it was to stop the car overheating as there was steam/smoke coming from under the bonnet! and when I opened my eyes it was hammering down with rain, misty and in reality nothing like Mexico, Booo. I tried though! Not long to wait.
Marmite is looking forward to staying with Grandma and Grandad! and Leona has been telling me how excited she is to be spending two weeks with Uncle Fish. That reminds me, talking about animals, I
told Abbie about this and she thinks I am even more crazy now! I was walking in the Park at lunchtime as the sun was out and I needed to stretch my legs, and I came upon a Little Squirrel sitting on the path and without hesistation I said hello to it out loud, thats not the crazy bit! I waited for it to respond, i'm not sure what I expected but a little wave, a hello back would have been nice! But Nothing at all I'm definatley no Dr Doolittle.
Back to running, I feel a little inadequate coz Batesy who is running too, is taking training so seriously she didn't drink on Wednesday Night! either that or she is preggers! We are settling down for the evening for Wine and Friday Fight Night evening now brilliant. Looking forward to getting out fishing on Sunday, can't wait although still no car, bloomin Honda part are hard to get hold of at the moment (according to the Garage).

Tight Laces to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment