Thursday 28 January 2010

More people know the dogs name than mine!

Had a bit of a coincidence yesterday,
Nic's who is sorting out the 10k works with a lady that we know from the local pub, they found this out by chatting about allotments and when Nic mentioned Marmite they knew they both knew us. Funny how a dog is recognised easiet that people. Small world though!

Abbie has shown me how to work the Garmin properly so limpy jogs around the office at work burnt a whole 2 calories and got up to 6.1 miles an hour (not gonna get a speeding ticket for that!).
She has alot helped me to contact a sports therapist/massagist/physio man so that he can have a look at my leg.

Paul has had to walk the dog for two days now, thanks paul x I got to have a lie in though.

Boo Cal is leaving work in a couple of weeks, will miss you mate.

I was trying to think why I hurt my leg, I reckon I should have lost a bit of weight in the gym before running, with my dodgy achilles any extra weight will not help and will put a strain on them. I will see what this guy says, I am wearing a very sexy tubey grip on my calf it seems to keep it warm and feels more secure but it still hurts a lot deep inside.

Exciting news the house is on the market, have to find one to live in now! I think may spend lots of time house viewing in the next few weeks.

Also possibly even more exciting Marmite is going to a Fly ball Club on Sunday to try it out, something to do with Tennis Ball and jumping so he should love it.

Tight Laces to you all x

1 comment:

  1. "Paul has had to walk the dog for two days now, thanks paul x I got to have a lie in though."

    Its been 4 days darling, your calf injury was Monday, I'm a far greater martyr/saint (delete as you see applicable)then you make out, I'm just waiting on my medal now!!!

    ReplyDelete