Friday 29 January 2010

Ok ok Paul, your a star!

Had my big band gig last night very prestigious, all went well although nearly passed out because had to button shirt right up and wear a bow tie, I think that either I have suddenly grown a really thick neck or my shirt was too small!
I'm pretty proud of myself coz I was really nervous and didn't think I was good enough but managed to play fine, although still did a little finger wiggling without playing in the fast bits!!!! I did have a sneeky little practice before going so that helped.

If you read the first comment to my last post then you will see why I have put this blog title, I think that will have to be the last time i pay you a complement because I think if your head gets any bigger it will explode, and we wouldn't want that. (sorry that wasn't supposed to sound rude!)
Your the one that wanted a dog, you should be thanking ME for the walks I take him on!!! Anyway enough marital debate, I'll save that till I get home.

I have contacted the physio/ massage chap Abbie recommended and I am booking in for next week as my calf is still pretty sore. So the Marathon running is on hold at the moment although Dee printed off a marathon training guide for my perusal, that should send me to sleep tonight. Thanks mate.

I have had a few texts saying that people are finding it hard to comment, not sure why I tried changing the settings not sure if that has helped, you could always become a follower (that sounds a bit Cult -ish doesn't it)

Just wanted to finish by saying that all sports captains out there (especially Hockey ones) are absolute saints, its a hard job, you get no thanks and its a right hassle. (Has that made you feel better Em (Hope you don't mind being on my blog!) thanks for your e-mail today it was lovely).

Oh another thing I must reveal today, so as not to shock you later on. Here we go "I am a Hockey Goal keeper" ahhh there, I did it. I got roped in (nic's!) and have not found my way out yet, although injury is helping (not really, i am really injured Em!). The club and the team are great, just the hockey goalkeeping thing I'm not so keen on!

Tight Laces to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment